11/18/2013 10:36pmA new initiative gaining ground in the U.S. would require Internet service providers to filter out pornography before it reaches customers. While many parents would undoubtedly appreciate such a measure, it could prove fatal for small Internet companies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Mike Pence to make campaign stop in Salt Lake City
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral