11/18/2013 10:36pmA new initiative gaining ground in the U.S. would require Internet service providers to filter out pornography before it reaches customers. While many parents would undoubtedly appreciate such a measure, it could prove fatal for small Internet companies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Car rams school bus in South Salt Lake
- In call to Trump, Chinese leader urges restraint over NKorea
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office