11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man survives lightning strike, spider, snake bites
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- CIA declassifies documents detailing world reactions after Nixon quit
- 105-year-old woman requests ‘burly’ firefighters for her birthday
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead