11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- 1-year-old boy killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Utahn finds bottled message sent out to sea 5 decades ago
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?