11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Utah doctor convicted in wife's death appeals sex-abuse case
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- User-submitted photos: Vehicle fire, the Wasatch Front power outage
- Jail time ordered for man who killed girlfriend with his car
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?