11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- 34-year-old man found dead in apparent Cedar City homicide
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz under pressure to resign
- Scientists looking for invisible dark matter can't find any
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged