11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- 3 family films coming out of 2017 Sundance Film Festival
- GOP lawmakers unaware of details of Trump's health care plan