11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- 3-year-old boy hit, killed by car in Spanish Fork
- DEA agent: fentanyl not just a problem for drug users