11/11/2013 10:33amIn space, astronauts go for years without a fresh supply of water. Floating in a capsule in outer space they wash and drink from the same continuously recycled source. So why, asked Swedish industrial designer Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, do we not do the same on Earth?
Browse by Day Archive
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter
- Have You Seen This? World’s gutsiest drone pilot will make you cringe
- Syracuse police investigate 2 attempted abduction reports near elementary school
- Governor, challenger call for end to Common Core, SAGE testing
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- 9 classic TV shows you should binge
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?