11/06/2013 2:35pmDrivers are endlessly creative when it comes to finding dumb things to do while behind the wheel: eating, texting, reading a map, applying makeup. But technology has now inspired an alarming new trend: drivers taking self-portraits, or "selfies," with their smartphone cameras while in motion.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- UN Peacekeepers: How a Haiti child sex ring was whitewashed
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Ariana Grande planning benefit concert in Manchester
- Nu Skin had Utah's top-paid CEO with $10.3M paycheck