11/01/2013 7:29pmWhen the pediatrician suggested giving my son vitamin D for his continual illnesses, I assumed she was downplaying the seriousness of the situation. It was not until I also made a habit of taking the supplement that our lives changed for the better.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- 34-year-old man found dead in apparent Cedar City homicide
- The most famous musician from each state
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz under pressure to resign
- Scientists looking for invisible dark matter can't find any
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day