11/01/2013 7:29pmWhen the pediatrician suggested giving my son vitamin D for his continual illnesses, I assumed she was downplaying the seriousness of the situation. It was not until I also made a habit of taking the supplement that our lives changed for the better.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Logan woman gets 2 to 30 years in prison for defrauding investors
- Dog's mystery illness solved by intern
- Man suffers spinal fractures in violent Midvale attack, charges say
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Experimental TSA screening lanes open for the first time