11/01/2013 7:29pmWhen the pediatrician suggested giving my son vitamin D for his continual illnesses, I assumed she was downplaying the seriousness of the situation. It was not until I also made a habit of taking the supplement that our lives changed for the better.
Browse by Day Archive
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- S.L. GOP launches probe into troubled recorder's deputy
- Springville man's asthma was actually an 8-pound tumor
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Couple tried to hide newborn's addiction by giving her drugs, police say
- Agents arrest man suspected in shootings
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- UDOT to create a new east-west connection across I-15 in Layton
- The Latest: Minneapolis mayor: 'I will not be resigning'
- Marriage and workouts: Program helps couple improve their health and marriage