10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Georgia teen loses leg after teacher's 'body slam,' attorney says
- Have You Seen This? Dog sounds like TIE fighter in Star Wars