10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Petapalooza connects families with new best friends
- Utahns to help Tesla celebrate 2 billion electric miles driven
- Sheriff's Mounted Posse keeps western traditions alive in Weber County
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings