10/26/2013 1:14pmIn the past, if you wanted to be able to be able to lift more weight you would have to spend months bulking up at the gym. Now, with a new invention from a group of design students at Pennsylvania University, you can just strap on an external bicep and you are ready to go.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day