10/20/2013 10:59pmIn a story Oct. 19 about the discovery of a rare oarfish on a Southern California beach, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of the oceanographic institution contacted by Oceanside police. The organization is Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of California, San Diego, not The Scripps Research Institute.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Off-track Yellowstone visitors not being pursued
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?