09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Two teens injured, one critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Mom to serve at least 4 years in son's potty-training death
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- Aggie Ice Cream voted Utah’s best local ice cream shop
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?