09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- Have You Seen This? 1 million dots
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'