09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- LIVE: Washington Primary Results
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out smoking rooms at airport
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- The ultimate guide to Memorial Day weekend in Utah