09/09/2013 10:22amThe U.S. National Security Agency is able to crack protective measures on iPhones, BlackBerry and Android devices, giving it access to users' data on all major smartphones, according to a report Sunday in German news weekly Der Spiegel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Gobert scores career-high 35, Jazz beat Knicks 108-101
- 5 dead in vehicle, knife attack at British parliament
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options