08/23/2013 10:34amAs competition increases in the business world and more is expected from a wired society, energy drinks and other alternative forms of quick energy have a captive audience. But in a way to make energy more accessible at an even quicker dose than before, two businessmen have developed a sprayable energy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say