08/23/2013 10:34amAs competition increases in the business world and more is expected from a wired society, energy drinks and other alternative forms of quick energy have a captive audience. But in a way to make energy more accessible at an even quicker dose than before, two businessmen have developed a sprayable energy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Decision day: McAdams expected to make site recommendation public Friday morning
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter