08/23/2013 10:34amAs competition increases in the business world and more is expected from a wired society, energy drinks and other alternative forms of quick energy have a captive audience. But in a way to make energy more accessible at an even quicker dose than before, two businessmen have developed a sprayable energy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Drink up: Cockroach milk is the protein drink you didn't know you've been missing
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- Prosecutors drop all remaining charges in Freddie Gray case
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'