08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- OPEC agrees to cut output in bid to push up oil price
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah