08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- US official says Orlando shooter's widow has been arrested
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Fight 'Blue Monday' with yellow — and other positivity tips
- UDOT asking drivers to give snowplows space