08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Fugitive assaults 2 officers then flees, police say
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- Final missionary wounded at Brussels airport returns home
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Trump on top: He reaches magic number to clinch nomination