08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- Road to Understanding