08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word
- Former US Senator Bob Bennett dies at age 82
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day