08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Dylann Roof to judge: Let lawyers back on death penalty case