08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- LIVE: Washington Primary Results
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- The ultimate guide to Memorial Day weekend in Utah
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out smoking rooms at airport
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck