08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Man dies after allegedly ignoring police and jumping from tree
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle Zoo
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married