07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at U. Health Care
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- N. Korean missile test fails hours after UN meeting on nukes
- Mother and son graduate from BYU on the same day