07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin