07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teenage boy shot outside Sandy middle school
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Murder charge filed in 2011 concert shooting death
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison