07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail