07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- Higher than average temperatures to bring accelerated snowmelt, swelling waterways
- Coach Kim: Sticky marriages — 4 ways to unstick your relationship
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- 97-year-old Utah woman sends grandsons in WWII bomber to remember her late husband