07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Police: Man in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in LA at 41
- UDOT worker seriously injured in crash near Jeremy Ranch
- The Juice will be loose: O.J. Simpson granted parole
- Police: 15-year-old shoots, injures his stepsister, 13, in Garfield County
- Is 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' worth the price of admission?
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years