07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity