07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 found dead in Benjamin home, police say
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- No repeal for 'Obamacare' _ a humiliating defeat for Trump
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent