07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies