07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Injuries, inconsistent play may have unforeseen benefit for Jazz
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15