07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash closes section of northbound I-15
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Tests show elevated levels of metals in American Fork River sediment
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Tree vandalism spreads to South Jordan
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop
- Health officials investigating viral meningitis flare-up at Lone Peak High School