07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Suspect arrested in connection with I-80 traffic stop; 1 suspect still at large
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Utah's Brian Allen selected No. 173 to Pittsburgh Steelers in 5th round
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Utah State's Devante Mays selected in 7th round by Green Bay Packers
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- BYU's Jamaal Williams drafted in the 4th round by Green Bay
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates