07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search