07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Man says Delta kicked him off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Surprise and a relocated Jazz game: Looking back how Utah reacted to the LA riots
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Another big meth bust for UHP troopers
- Man sentenced for attempted murder has first parole hearing
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?