07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Teen pleads guilty to shooting compliant clerk in robbery
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers