07/12/2013 4:13pmA new review says that a cat parasite that has been implicated in several human mental and physical disorders could be a much bigger problem than previously thought.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Police seek 3 people following armed home invasion in Holladay
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Small southern Utah town to honor 6 killed in 1943 military plane crash
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash