06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- LIVE: Washington Primary Results
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out smoking rooms at airport
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck