06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hearing set for Utah teen charged with murder in fatal crash
- 3 in Utah faces Nevada poaching-related charges
- Controversy swirls around first baby with DNA from 3 people
- Family of man who hanged himself in jail sues Beaver County
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- When microphone fails during national anthems, fans come to rescue
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Viral video shows bugling elk approach shoppers in Colorado
- Battle of Blue: is BYU-Boise State a rivalry?
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds