06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 men not wearing seat belts killed in St. George rollover, UHP says
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Washington County town hopes to win grant to help build its first park
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- At 100 days in, Trump rallies backers in PA, claims 'change'
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st