06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Jail time ordered for man who killed girlfriend with his car
- User-submitted photos: Vehicle fire, the Wasatch Front power outage
- Off-track Yellowstone visitors not being pursued
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck