05/07/2013 11:52amA Spanish foundation seeking to raise awareness and prevent child abuse has an innovative ad up on the streets of Spain, one that displays two messages, one of which is only visible to children.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested, 2 still at large in theft of 800-pound statue
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Have You Seen This? Utah toddler wants to be heard, can’t stop interrupting parents
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young