05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Nickelodeon series filming episode in Eagle Mountain
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition
- Evan McMullin campaign hitting, missing presidential ballot deadlines
- Welcome to the Trump-Clinton conspiracy election
- West Jordan reverses decision to terminate negotiations with Facebook