05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation
- UK police find 'significant' evidence; May slams US on leaks
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban