05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Man dies after semitruck rolls near Tremonton
- Thousands flee, freeway shut down in flooding near San Francisco
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- Father and son die after their vehicles collide in Alabama
- Police: Payson man held 18-year-old woman against her will