05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at U. Health Care
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- N. Korean missile test fails hours after UN meeting on nukes
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017