05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- Police: WVC squad car stolen, recovered
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base