05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz