05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Man dies after allegedly ignoring police and jumping from tree
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle Zoo
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married